We’ve got your back.
They’ve got ours.
We are authorized to help you on your personal journey. The Samaritan Counseling Center of Western New York is accredited as a service center by the American Association of Pastoral Counselors. The Center is affiliated with Lutheran Charities, Buffalo Board of Education Alternative Services Department, Family Voices Network, and the Baptist Ministers Conference of Buffalo & Vicinity. Our Centers, Board of Directors, Counselors, and Support Staff are all interdenominational.
- Niagara Frontier District, United Methodist Church
- WNY Churches in Covenant UCC/DC
- Lutheran Charities (ELCA)
- Lutheran Church Extension
- Network of Religious Communities
- Presbytery of Western New York
- St. John’s Lutheran Children’s Home Board
- St. Martin Lutheran Church
- Thrivent Financial for Lutherans
- Recognized Service Organization of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
- Affiliated with the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America